If you are needing to replace your air conditioning or heat pump system to considerably decrease your energy bills or to stop putting money into an old system that is way past its life, we can help.
Making the decision to replace your air conditioning system is a big one and there is a few things to expect and consider.
To begin the process, complete our Installed-Right℠ Home Survey to help you identify your needs:
- Home use – Heating & air conditioning room conditions may vary depending upon the room use, such as exercise room, home office, and if rooms are closed off or unoccupied.
- Comfort – Certain rooms may be too hot or too cold, too muggy (humid) or too dry causing dry throat or skin and static electricity. Noise levels are also a factor.
- Health/safety – Humidity control, Indoor air quality, respiratory and child safety.
- Property – If you areplanning to renovate or add additional rooms to your home.
- Financial – Operating cost,energy savings and a contractor that will protect owner from liability and risk, or you desire financing options.
Schedule a free, no obligation appointment with one of our installation consultants to learn more about our entire line-up of air conditioning systems.
Home Mechanical, LLC is proud to be a distributor of Trane and Ruud air conditioning systems.